please note that since 15.01.2022, access to the Porsche Experience Center Leipzig, participation in our experience programmes, events and factory collections will only be possible if one of the following 2G-Plus regulations is given.
- 2x vaccinated + second vaccination not older than three months (permissible assessment period begins 14 days after the second vaccination and ends after three months)
- 2x vaccinated + rapid test (not older than 24h) or PCR test (not older than 48h)
- 2x vaccinated + booster vaccination
- 2x vaccinated + recovered (not older than 6 months)
- 1x vaccinated + recovered + rapid test (not older than 24h) or PCR test (not older than 48h)
- Recoverd (not older than 3 months) + rapid test (not older than 24h) or PCR test (not older than 48h)
- Additional the wearing of a FFP2 mask is obligatory
The relevant documents (vaccination card, Covid app, recovery proof, test certificate, etc.) as well as an original official identification document (e.g. ID card) are required for confirmation and must be presented upon entering the Porsche Experience Center Leipzig. We are also obliged to record your contact details for the purpose of tracing chains of infection.
- Without visiting the Porsche Experience Center Leipzig, the following are excluded from the access regulations: the mere delivery of Porsche Drive Rental vehicles and the use of the e-mobility charging infrastructure.
- Visits to the Porsche Design Store Leipzig are subject to the 2G regulations.
- Proof of testing is not required for children under 6 years of age and pupils under 18 years of age who are subject to compulsory testing under the School and Daycare Corona Ordinance.
- Proof of vaccination or convalescence can be replaced by proof of testing (not older than 24 h or 48 h in the case of PCR) if no vaccination recommendation of the Standing Commission on Vaccination (STIKO) has been issued for the obligated person for health reasons. A medical certificate must be submitted as proof. This certificate must also state when the health reasons are expected to cease.
We are looking forward to your visit.
Your team from