Porsche as partner of Lufthansa‘s frequent flyer program Miles & More
Unfortunately, the promotion has already expired. Customers who participated in our Pilot Onroad, Pilot Onroad Intensive and Pilot Offroad Intensive programs between May 1 and August 31 2021 can still collect up to 8 award miles per euro. By uploading the invoice to your Miles & More account no later than 6 months after the event date, miles will still be credited. Further information and conditions can be found below.
High-quality travel, experience and material awards.
You can redeem your accrued miles for high-quality travel, adventure and non-cash awards: Star Alliance airline partners offer attractive flight awards starting at just 35,000 miles. Special mileage bargains are available from just 15,000 miles. Sign up now for Miles & More: milesandmore.com/anmeldung
- The offer of 8 times the award miles (8 award miles per euro) is valid for bookings made between May 1, 2021 and June 30, 2021. The participation had to take place from May 1st, 2021 to July 31st, 2021.
- The offer of 4 times the award miles (4 award miles per euro) is valid for bookings and the corresponding participation in the period from July 1, 2021 to August 31, 2021.
- Both offers apply to the driving programs Pilot Onroad and Pilot Offroad Intensive.
- All other driving experiences and additional services such as vouchers and catering are excluded.
- The booking had to be made online at shop.porsche-leipzig.com/en/.
- The invoice must be submitted to Miles & More within 6 months of the event date at miles-and-more.com/de/en/program/at-a-glance/mileage-request.html.
- The name of the invoice recipient must match the name of the Miles & More member.
- The award miles will be credited to the mileage account within 6 weeks of submitting the invoice details.
- A credit presupposes that the customer has participated in the driving program, the invoice has been paid and there is no cancellation or no-show.