Impact of Covid-19 on our factory collections:
- Please note that the 2G rule (vaccinated | recovered) has been in force since 08.11.2021. The corresponding proof must be presented when entering the Porsche Experience Center Leipzig.
- The static vehicle briefing and the 3-course menu in our restaurant will take place as usual.
- The dynamic vehicle briefing will take place. The only difference is that the instructor will drive ahead in a second vehicle. He will be connected to you via radio.
- The factory tour cannot take place until further notice. You will receive a voucher to make up for the guided tour, which you can redeem at a later date.
- We kindly ask you to arrive from only one household and with a maximum of 4 people.
Please understand that in accordance with the currently valid Saxon Corona Protection Ordinance, the official protection measures still apply during your visit. Mouth and nose protection must be worn in the Porsche Experience Center and at our driving events. We will provide you with this free of charge. We are also obliged to record your contact details for the purpose of tracing chains of infection. You can find more information on this in our Covid programme notes.
Your team from
Fuel consumption* combined: 10,4 l/100 km
CO2 emissions* combined: 238 g/km